In Compliance With: EN norms – CG
Polymer stucco grouts for filling joints between tiles & stone up to 12 mm.
Wallnut Connect & Lock Stucco grout is a single component, ecofriendly, high polymer modified, water & abrasion resistance grout based on high-quality mineral for filling the joints of tiles & stone up to 12mm. Suitable for internal & external areas
Stucco grout Data sheet
Advantage of Stucco Grout over other cement-based grouts
- First stucco finish grout of high quality with a high content of calcium carbonates.
- Best to use for industrial-grade tiles, paver tiles with wider joints.
- Guaranteed for quick filling of joint up to 12 mm. on the floor & on the wall.
- Suitable for filling joints in all kinds of ceramic & vitrified tiles & stone including a mosaic.
- Best of workability, cleaning, and smooth glossy finish.
- Very high quality of Iron oxide and color stability.
- High compressive, abrasion & water resistance among polymer class of grout.
- No water curing requires.
- Suitable for external & internal.
- Available in a wide range of 12 colors or more.
- High coverages with best of performance even in fine joints.
- Economic & best value using Wallnut Stucco as tile grout.
- Very low VOC and suitable for green building credit points.
- it's different from epoxy grout, polymer tile grout ensures color quality. Polymer tile grout is cement-based with added polymers that are activated once they come in contact with water. The chemical reaction increases the grout’s water, abrasion, and chemical resistance and adds an incredible amount of strength.
- Polymer tile grout is a single component material that is completely stain proof. polymer-based grout is not recommended to be used with pebbles, Should not be used in submerged water or anywhere with high steam.
- High-traffic residences
- Commercial spaces
- Kitchen counters and backsplashes