In Compliance With: EN norms – EN R2T & ISO 13007
Fixing of all kind of large format tiles,
natural recomposed stone on high rise façade, on metal, wood, rubber & drywall surfaces.
Calcibond Ultima (Drywall adhesive) is a unique Eco-friendly, very high flexible & elongation of 30 mm., two-part POLYURETHANE ADHESIVE based on high quality minerals and ready to use drywall adhesive for doing work on flexible surfaces, external facade, areas under heavy vibration, heavy-duty Industrial floor, metal & wood surfaces including all kind of dry- wallboards to fix all kind of large format & slim tiles slabs, natural stone and re-composed stone material. Suitable for internal & external area.
Advantage of Calcibond Ultimate or Drywall Adhesive over other flexible adhesive
- Super flexible polyurethane-based system for superior performance with high aging.
- Best for flexible surfaces and areas under continuous movement such as high-rise facade under wind & temperature pressure, public infrastructure, etc.
- To act as a waterproofing cum adhesive to fix tiles & stone in wet areas.
- Fully thixotropic to install all kinds of tiles & stone without sagging.
- Economical single-pack easy to use the two-component system.
- Chemical and highly water-resistant.
- Highly flexible and exceeds the EN 12004- S2 norms requirement.
- Deformability of >10 mm., hence can be used on most flexible surfaces.
- Freeze-thaw and thermal shock resistant.
- The supreme bond between plywood systems including heavy-duty marine-grade plywood.
- Guaranteed performance to fix large format tiles & stone, slim slab, stone slab which is sensitive to moisture, and re-engineered stone based on resin system.
- A long-life assurance on performance.
- Extreme white color for very lite color natural stone including Australian white and other transparent material.
- Best performance even at a low thickness of 1.5 mm. Can be used up to 6 mm, or more
- Internal & External floor & wall including high rise façade.
- Residential & commercial buildings areas such as kitchen & bathroom counter tops, window seal, metal staircase, etc.
- Industrial buildings and chemical resistance areas such as laboratory, Industrial kitchen, staircase, etc.
- Public infrastructures such as railways, airports, stadiums, bridges, etc.
- Large size swimming pools, Jacuzzi & saunas for public uses.