In Compliance with European Norms
Binder for Underlay Screed for tiles, stone & other covering
Zeorich Base(floor screed) is eco-friendly, lightweight, non-water curing, quick-drying, high strength, shrinkage-less, the mineral-based binder in powder form made from natural material to create a stable base of screed before fixing of any kind of tiles, stone or other coverings such as carpet, wooden flooring, coatings, etc.
Advantage of Zeorich Base over cement mortar or Floor Screed
- A Ready to use binder which replaces completely using of traditional cement.
- Floor Screed can be used with any kind of river sand or crushed sand.
- Heavy duty and compressive strength of >50 Mpa of binder.
- Dry within 24 hours with humidity under 3% and ready for fixing of any kind of tiles or stable stone on top.
- Floor Screed can be used as fresh mortar to fix all kind of tiles and stable stone by using Wallnut Lite Floor slurry adhesive.
- Minimum thickness of 25 mm. till 80 mm. or more in a single go by adjusting sand size.
- No water curing requires.
- No moisture rising on the wall compared to traditional mortar and hence no peeling of paints. • Saving of time, labor & cost.
- Floor Screed can be used for heavy traffic area such as the industrial floor, airport or in swimming pool & residential floor, etc.
- Lightweight compares to normal cement.
- Can be mixed with any kind of quality certified sand of 0 to 8 mm. size.
- Wallnut floor screed can be customized at the site for desire compressive strength as high as up to 35 Mpa.
- Floor Screed can be used as an overlay by applying Zeorich Base HD on top.
- No shrinkage in base screed, once fully dry in a short period of 4 - 5 days.
- Low VOC and suitable for green building.
Best usages as per the area:
- Internal & external floor as an underlay.
- Residential & commercial floors including parking.
- Industrial floors.
- Public infrastructures such as airports, railways, etc.
- Fully wet areas including swimming pool, water tank, etc. as the underlay