In Compliance with IS standard
Certified recycled crushed sand to use along with Zeorich Base for floor screed.
Zeorich Basalt is eco-friendly, natural, pure recycled sand in powder form. Made from a natural process by crushing best of Basalt stone used in construction as aggregates. During the crushing process, Wallnut selects the desired fine particles 0 to 6 mm for the best results.
Advantage of Zeorich Basalt over traditional sand
- Certified by Wallnut for best performance along with Zeorich base binder.
- Greater compressive strength when used with Zeorich Base compared to traditional sand.
- Sand particles are evenly distributed from 0-8 mm for the best results.
- Silt content is within the limit described in the IS standard and the final performance is guaranteed.
- When Zeorich Basalt used along with Zeorich Base, no water curing is required.
- Best results when used for making beds for tile and stone applications.
- Recycled and no traditional sand required.
- Saving the environment by not using river sand.
- Zero VOC and suitable for green building concepts
- To prepare the Mortar & screeds for Internal & external floor
- Residential & commercial floors including parking.
- Industrial floors.
- Public infrastructures such as airports, railways, etc.
- Fully wet areas including swimming pool, water tank, etc. as the underlay