In Compliance with: EN norms – CG
Polymer stucco grouts for filling joints between tiles & stone up to 12 mm.
Wallnut Connect & Lock Stucco grout is a single component, ecofriendly, high polymer tile grout, water & abrasion resistance grout based on high-quality mineral for filling the joints of tiles & stone up to12mm. Suitable for internal & external areas
Wallnut Lite Floor Adhesive is specially designed for doing work with great speed and ease without changing the traditional Indian method of fixing the tiles and stone on the floor. Lite Floor adhesive must be mixed with water in order to obtain smooth working slurry to apply on fresh floor mortar made with Zeorich Base or of Cement. Sand in the thickness of a minimum of 2 mm. to 6 mm.
Advantage of Wallnut Lite Floor over cement slurry
- Guaranteed fixing of all kinds of ceramic & vitrified tiles on the fresh mortar floor.
- Highly suitable for Indian stone, which is not sensitive to moisture as replacement of white cement.
- Exceed strength of class 2 adhesive as per EN.
- Flexible & no shrinkage.
- High polymer modified. • High speed of work with the ease of application.
- High tensile adhesion for fixing large format Vitrified tiles on the fresh mortar floor.
- No water curing required.
- High coverages with a minimum thickness of just 2 to 5 mm.
- No need to mix any extra cement or sand. Ready to use.
- Economic as a slurry adhesive and best among its class in Industry.
- Very low VOC and suitable for green building.
- Internal & external floor.
- Residential building floors.
- Foot traffic commercial floors.