In Compliance With: EN norms – CG
Polymer grout for filling of joints in tiles, stone & mosaic up to 3mm.
Wallnut Lite polymer grout is a single component, eco-friendly, polymer-modified, water & abrasion resistance very fine grout based on high-quality mineral for filling the joints of tiles & stone up to 3mm. Suitable for internal & external areas
Lite Grout Data sheet
Advantage of Lite Grout or Polymer Grout over other cement-based grouts
- First extra-fine grout (< 50 microns) with high quality of calcium carbonates inside. • Guaranteed for quick filling of joint up to 3 mm. on the floor & on the wall.
- Suitable for filling joints in all kinds of ceramic & vitrified tiles, all kinds of stone & mosaic.
- Best of workability, cleaning, and smooth glossy finish.
- Very high quality of Iron Oxide and color stability.
- High compressive, abrasion & water resistance.
- Best for lite uses and for renovation work.
- No water curing requires.
- Polymer grout is suitable for external & internal.
- High coverages with best of performance even in very fine joints.
- Economic & best value using tile grout.
- Very low VOC and suitable for green building credit points.
- Internal & external wall & floor.
- Residential & commercial buildings.
- Public infrastructure projects.