Zeorich Base Rapid
Ready to use mortar for screed on floors.
1st ready mortar for floor
Zeorich Base Rapid is a first eco-friendly, ready to use (without need of cement and sand at site), light weight, non-water curing, quick drying, high strength, shrinkage-less, mineral based mortar made from natural material to create stable base of screed before fixing of any kind of tiles, stone or other covering such as carpet, wooden flooring, coatings etc.
The ready Zeorich Base Rapid powder only should be mixed with water in order to obtain semi-dry mortar to apply on floor. The applied mortar is ready immediately for fixing tiles or stone by using slurry adhesive or after 24 hours to use as dry screed.
Zeorich Base Rapid main Advantages:
- 1st ready to use mortar for floor as underlay.
- Economic as certified floor mortar for doing fresh tiling / stone work with Wallnut Lite Floor slurry adhesive
- Different grades are designed for versatile application over Zeorich Base Rapid such as tiles, stone or any other covering.
- No hassle of arranging Sand : Cement at site. Ready to use.
- Can be used as dry screed on floor to fix any kind of covering on top after > 24 hours.
- Compressive strength from 15mpa till >28mpa as per grade supplied.
- Suitable for external & internal areas as underlay.
- No shrinkages once fully dry.
- No water curing Required.
- Fully dry in 24 hours with moisture less than 3%
- Economic as mortar for doing fresh tiling work with Wallnut Lite Floor slurry adhesive
- Thickness from 25 mm. till 75mm.
Technical Performances & Working Data:Norms: In Compliance with EN 13892-2 : for compressive & flexural strength
- Zeorich Base Rapid – 1 : Heavy duty screed to fix tiles / stone for commercial & Industrial use ≥ 28 N /mm2 @ 28 days
- Zeorich Base Rapid – 2 : As mortar / screed to fix Stone in residential areas ≥ 22 N / mm2 @ 28 days
- Zeorich Base Rapid – 3 : As mortar to fix tiles in residential areas: ≥ 15 N / mm2 @ 28 days
- Coverage : Approx. 17 to 18 Kg. / M2 for each 10 mm. of thickness.
- Water Ratio : Approx. 6% to 7% by weight of Zeorich Base Rapid or more to
prepare semi-dry mix (Data@ 23℃. + 50% humidity)