Certified basalt sand to use along with Zeorich Base Binder
Zeorich basalt is Eco-friendly, natural, pure, recycled sand in powder form, made from natural process by crushing best of Basalt stone used in building as aggregates. During the process of crushing, Wallnut selects the desired size of fine particle mix from 0 to 8 mm. for best results.
Zeorich Basalt must be mixed with Zeorich Base Binder to create stable base screed before fixing of any kind of tiles, stone or other covering such as carpet, wooden flooring, coatings etc. Zeorich Basalt can be stored at site for long time and it does not lose its strength.
Zeorich Basalt main Advantages:
- Certified by Wallnut for best performance to use along with Zeorich Base Binder
- Sand particle are evenly distributed from 0 to 8 mm. in size for best results
- Silt contents are within prescribed limit as per IS standard and guaranteed for final performance.
- When Zeorich Basalt is used along with Zeorich Base, no water curing required.
- Very good compressive strength based on mix ratio. No need to mix any other kind of sand.
Working Data:Norms: In Compliance with EN 13892-2 : for compressive & flexural strength
- Zeorich Base Rapid – 1 : Heavy duty screed to fix tiles / stone for commercial & Industrial use ≥ 28 N /mm2 @ 28 days
- Zeorich Base Rapid – 2 : As mortar / screed to fix Stone in residential areas ≥ 22 N / mm2 @ 28 days
- Zeorich Base Rapid – 3 : As mortar to fix tiles in residential areas: ≥ 15 N / mm2 @ 28 days
- Coverage : Approx. 17 to 18 Kg. / M2 for each 10 mm. of thickness.
- Water Ratio : Approx. 6% to 7% by weight of Zeorich Base Rapid or more to
prepare semi-dry mix (Data@ 23℃. + 50% humidity)