Wallnut Lite Floor
Grey & White slurry adhesive for fixing of Ceramic &
Vitrified tiles including Indian stable natural stone on fresh mortar floor.
Wallnut Lite Floor is Eco friendly, high strength, high polymer modified, light weight, mineral based ready to use slurry adhesive for fixing of all kind Ceramic & Vitrified Tiles on floor including Indian stone, which are not sensitive to moisture.
Wallnut Lite Floor Adhesive is specially designed for doing work with great speed and ease without changing the traditional Indian method of fixing the tiles and stone on floor. Lite Floor adhesive must be mixed with water in order to obtain smooth working slurry to apply on fresh floor mortar made with Zeorich Base or of Cement : Sand in the thickness of minimum 2 mm. to 6 mm.
Wallnut Lite Floor main Advantages:
- Guaranteed fixing of all kind of ceramic & vitrified les on fresh mortar floor including Indian Stone, which are not sensive to moisture.
- Suitable to use on all cement based fresh mortar on floor including mortar made with Zeorich Base
- High speed of work with ease of applicaon.
- High tensile adhesion for fixing large format Vitrified tiles on fresh mortar floor.
- Suitable for Internal & external areas.
- No water curing required.
- High coverages with minimum thickness.
- No need to mix any extra cement or sand. Ready to use.
- Economic as an slurry adhesive and best among its class in Industry.
Technical Performances & Working Data:Norms: In compliance with EN 12004 for Class2 Adhesive : (EN C2)
- Tensile Adhesion : ≥ 1 N / MM2 @ 28 days EN 1348
- Adhesion after heat/water immersion/freeze-thaw cycle: ≥ 1 N / mm2 @ 28 days EN 1348
- Coverage : 80 sq.ft. per bag using 2 mm, slurry thickness (1.2 kg/m2/mm)
- Water Ratio : 8.5 to 9 lt. per bag of 20 kg for grey and white(Data at 23℃. + 50% humidity)