Connect & Lock Lite Joint Grout
Wallnut Lite Joint is a single component, eco-friendly, polymer modified, water & abrasion resistance grout based on high quality mineral for filling the joints of tiles & stone upto 3mm. It is suitable for internal & external areas.
Wallnut Lite Joint Grout is specially designed for quick day-to-day grouting in tiling areas of normal use and for quick renovation which require performance for long term. Wallnut Lite Joint Grout performs on all the quality parameters with least of maintenance needed, once it is applied. Wallnut Lite Joint grout must be mixed with water in order to obtain smooth working slurry paste to be used for joint upto 3 mm. of width.
Lite Joint Grout main Advantages:
- Guaranteed for quick filling of joint upto 3 mm. for all kind for ceramic & vitrified tiles including Indian stone.
- Water resistance.
- Abrasion resistance.
- Best for lite uses and for renovaon.
- No water curing required.
- Suitable for external & internal area.
- High coverages with best performance even in finer joint.
- Economic & best value using Wallnut Lite Joint as a tile grout.
Technical Performances & Working data:Norms: In compliance with EN 13888 for Grouts
- Compressive Strength : =/> 25 N / mm2
- Flexural Strength : =/> 3.5 N / mm2
- Abrasion Resistance : =/< 2000 mm3
- Coverage : Based on size of tiles and joint width and depth
- Water Rao: Approx. 350 ml. per kg of grout