Grey & White Adhesive for fixing of all kind of vitrified
tiles including stable natural Indian stone.
Calcibond Secure is an Eco-friendly, high polymer modified, light weight, based on high quality mineral, ready to use adhesive for fixing of all kind of Indian or foreign made ceramic & vitrified tiles of all kind & stable natural stone. Suitable for internal & external areas, Calcibond Secure adhesive is specially designed for doing work with speed and ease for fixing absorbent and non-absorbent tiles on floor& on wall. Calcibond Secure must be mixed with water in order to obtain smooth working paste to be used in the thickness of minimum 2 mm. to 15 mm.
Calcibond Secure main Advantages:
- Guaranteed fixing of all kind of absorbent & non-absorbent Ceramic & vitrified tiles of all kind.
- Very high tensile & sheer strength for vitrified tiles.
- Also can be used for fixing economic glass mosaic. (For best results use Calcibond Flex white).
- Very high mineral content.
- Suitable to use on all cement based absorbent surfaces including stable concrete.
- Suitable for Internal & External areas.
- High coverages with minimum thickness of use.
- No need to mix any extra cement. Ready to use.
- Economic as an adhesive in EN C2TE category and best among its class in Industry.
Technical Performances & Working data:Norms: In compliance with EN 12004 for Class - ( EN C2 TE)
- Tensile Adhesion : 1 N / mm2 @ 28 days EN 1348
- Sheer Adhesion : 1 N / mm2 @ 28 days ANSI A – 118.1
- Coverage : 60 s.per bag using 3 mm, thick (1.2 kg/m2/mm)
- Water Rao: Approx. 6.75 to 7 lt. per bag of 20 kg for grey & white(Data at 23℃. & 50% humidity)