Grey & white Adhesive for fixing of all kind of
so natural stone & swimming pool les.
Calcibond Flex is an Eco-friendly, very high polymer modified, highly flexible & deformable upto 2.5 mm., light weight, based on high quality mineral, ready to use adhesive for fixing of all kind of high quality tiles, stable stone & mosaic of all kind including inside swimming pool. Suitable for internal & external areas, Calcibond Flex adhesive is specially designed for doing work where high performance is required with guaranteed performance of fixing on floor & on wall. The adhesive is best in its class to perform especially in external area & for stone. Calcibond Flex must be mixed with water in order to obtain smooth working paste to be used in the thickness of minimum 2 mm. to 15 mm.
Calcibond Flex main Advantages:
- Guaranteed fixing of all kind of les,stone, glass mosaic including in swimming pool.(single adhesive for all applicaon)
- High mineral content
- Very high content of internaonal quality ingredient.
- Long life assurance of performance.
- Suitable to use on all cement based surfaces including stable concrete & cement board.
- Best for use on industrial floor and in public infrastructure site.
- Best for external areas
- The extreme white colour for white stone use.
- No water curing required.
- High coverages with best performance even at 2mm. Thickness of use.
- Economic as an adhesive in EN C2 TES1 category and best among its class in Industry.
- Deformability upto 2.5 mm
Technical Performances & Working Data:Norms: In compliance with EN 12004 for Class : (C2 TE S1)
- Tensile Adhesion : ≥ 3 N / mm2 EN 1348
- Sheer Adhesion : ≥ 3 N / mm2 ANSI A – 118.1
- Adhesion after water immersion/freeze-thaw cycle : ≥ 1 N / mm2 @ 28 days EN 1348
- Transversal Deformation : ≥ 2.5 mm EN 12002
- Coverage : 90 sft. per bag using 2 mm, thick (1.10 kg/m2/mm)
- Water Ratio : Approx. 7.25 to 7.5 lt. per bag of 20 kg for grey and white (Data at 23℃. & 50% humidity)