Grey & White Adhesive for fixing of all kind of Special large
format thin tiles,heavy stone, facade work & Industrial floor.
Calcibond Advance is a unique Eco-friendly, very high polymer modified, very high flexible & deformable >2.5 mm.,light weight, based on high quality mineral, ready to use adhesive for doing work on external facade, public infrastructure, on Industrial floor to fix all kind of tiles, stone and re-composed stone material. Suitable for internal & external areas, Calcibond Advance is specially designed for high performance surfaces and area which require guaranteed performance for long term. The adhesive is unique and surpasses all the quality to perform in most demanding situations. Calcibond Advance must be mixed with water in order to obtain smooth working paste to be used in the thickness of minimum 2 mm. to 15 mm.
Calcibond Advance main Advantages:
- Guaranteed fixing of all kind of tiles & stone slab including thin tiles slab, mosaic, panel etc.
- High mineral content
- Very high content of international quality ingredient
- Long life assurance of performance.
- Suitable to use on all cement based surfaces including all kind of cement based plaster,concrete, backer boards.
- Best for high rise facade, external areas & for public infrastructure.
- The extreme white colour for white stone use.
- No water curing required.
- High coverages with best performance even at 2mm. thickness of use.
- Best value using Calcibond Advance as an adhesive of superior class with no match.
- Highly flexible to perform in external area
Technical Performances & Working Data:Norms: In compliance with EN 12004 for Class : (C2 TE S1+)
- Tensile Adhesion :
- Sheer Adhesion : Exceeding all final performance beyond Class C2 TES1 adhesive standard
- Transversal Deformaon: Coverage : 90 s. per bag using 2 mm. thick. (1.10 kg/m2/mm)
- Water Rao: Approx. 7.25 to 8.25 lt. per bag of 20 kg for grey and white (Data at 23℃. & 50% humidity)